1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to residents of Georgia who are 13 years of age or older as of 08/07/2017. Employees of Cox Media Group Athens and its “Promotional Participants” (i.e., Athens Technical College) and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step-brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Void outside Georgia and where prohibited by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER:
A) VOTING: Beginning 08/07/2017-10/06/2017 Listeners can start voting for their participating school of choice via the Power 100.1 APP. App can be downloaded for free in the Apple or Android store. Odds of school winning depend upon the total number of votes received. Not responsible for faulty or mis-transcribed telephone communication, dropped cell service, incorrect announcements or technical failures of any kind. Limit one (1) vote per person/cell phone number per day. Votes will also be accepted by mail. One vote, for one school, per day can be mailed to: Attn: Gridiron Invasion Promotion 1010 Tower Place, Watkinsville, GA 30677.
3. GRAND PRIZE RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) Potential Grand Prize winning school will be selected on or about 10/06/2017 at 5pm based on total number of votes received. Decisions of the station management are final. Grand Prize school will be notified by phone or email. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible votes received via rule 2A.
4. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): (1) Grand Prize – An onsite setup/broadcast at a winning schools’ future football game. ERV. $3,000. Prize is not redeemable or exchangeable for cash and are subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by issuer. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value.
5. GENERAL RULES: No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. The Sponsor and the Promotional Participants are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, incomplete, illegible entries, entries not received by entry deadline, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, mis-communications, failed telephone, computer hardware, software and other technical failures of any kind, including injury or damage to any person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the promotion, unauthorized human intervention, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, including without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online regardless of cause that may limit a user's ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. INTERNET CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the promotion; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the promotion as determined by Sponsor/judging agency/administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. For purposes of determining eligibility and awarding of prizes, entry will be declared made by the "authorized e-mail account holder" and any damage made to the website will be the responsibility of the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized e-mail account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Participant may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the participant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address associated with the account/submission. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry per day by using multiple/different email addresses or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all entries affected by such methods and be deemed tampering. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and the Promotional Participants to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winners agree to release and hold Sponsor, the Promotional Participants and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims, damages, costs, and liability arising out of use/acceptance of prize. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor and the Promotional Participants are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prize or in the administration of the promotion.
6. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes,
entrants agree to release and hold harmless Cox Media Group, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners,
agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from
and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use
of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b)
technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines;
(c) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (d) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
7. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, available after 10/09/2017, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Josh Hill Gridiron Invasion Promotion Winners List, 1010 Tower Place Watkinsville, GA 30677.
8. SPONSOR: Cox Media Group 1010 Tower Place Watkinsville, GA 30677.